Guys let cut to the chase, almost all of us dress up for one
main reason, to impress others. However some of us are just doing it wrongly, here
are some examples:
Okay maybe those are a little over exaggerate but you get my point.
Like what we said in our description, the main goal of our
blog is to show our viewers outfit ideas and how to match your clothes. For
every series of post we will have a
different theme and the theme for this series
of post is bottoms.
Bottoms play an important role for our overall look here an example:
See what I mean? Choosing the correct pants to wear can
really determine whether you look good or bad!
Most of us like to wear jeans as its quite comfortable and
easy to match with tops, and there are different kinds of jeans e.g. slim fit, straight
fit, baggy fit, etc. And here are some jeans that I think would look good on
most of us:
Other than jeans here are some other long pants that I recommend:
.jpg)
Like the items above? You can find them at these blog shops:
-Xihao









.jpg)
Good advices for the guys . I can tell my brother about this ^^
ReplyDelete